Tuesday 14 March 2017

AMALA PAUL ABOUT DHANUSH AND VIJAY

AMALA PAUL ON DHANUSH AND VIJAY


At present Amala Paul doing his current project Velai Illa Pattadhari-2 and Vada Chennai.In both films actor Dhanush doing as lead role.Apart from controversial Amala Paul given her statement about Dhanush

AMALA PAUL STATEMENT ON DHANUSH


"I have worked with Dhanush in Velai Illa Pattadhari, now me and Dhanush have been again working in the second part of the Movie.Dhanush is my favourite actor.He is a multi-talented actor.He has some special talent in choosing his script.Whenever someone says about Dhanush movie the next second his character strikes in my mind prior to Dhanush himself.He perfectly apt to his assigned roles.

In Vada Chennai movie i am working as north Indian girl.Its a challenging role.I have been hardworking for this role.Apart from this I am doing films in Malayalam.Thiruttu payale second part female lead role is also handled by me. 

Eventhough i got separated from Vijay he is always my favourite person.We have been sharing the good things among ourselfs.I love cinema.I love acing.I am gonna live my rest of life for cinema.In future i may become a big business women.Planning to construct hotels in Chennai. Gonna involve in Yoga and Meditation".


0 comments:

Post a Comment