Monday 20 March 2017

MEERA CHOPRA IN CANADIAN CINEMA

MEERA CHOPRA (aka) NILA IN CANADIAN CINEMA

The Anbe Aaruyire girl Meera Chopra well known as Nila who is also a cousin of Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is making her entry in Canadian cinema with a fantasy series.It is known that her cousin Priyanka was already a part in hollywood television series named 'Quantico'.But as for as Meera Chopra she is not gonna do any role in Hollywood field.She is in concentration with the Canadian cinema.

Meera Chopra recent words:
'I will be playing the role of an astrologer and my role significantly helps in shaping up the life of the lead pair. The co-stars and the director are still being decided upon'.

Priyanka has always been instrumental in my career. She always supports me and I look up to her and get inspired. I'm not following her. I cannot. But she is a huge inspiration

0 comments:

Post a Comment