Monday 20 March 2017

TR SPEECH IN KAVAN PRESS MEET

T.RAJENDRAN SPEECH IN KAVAN PRESS MEET

Kavan the movie lead by Vijay Sethupaathi and directed by KV Anand.Madonna Sebastian doing as female role.Several celebraties taking part in the movie including famous actor and director T.Rajendran.

His speech in kavan press meet was little lengthy but still interesting,'I worked in Kavan movie only beacause of the director KV Anand.He is one of my favourite director.He is talented person, in the movie Mudhalvan the way he shot the shakalaka baby song is the best example of his talent.He implemented several new things in that song.He has his own style in choosing the story.Considering his previous films it shows that stories are the real heros.It shows his faith and confidence rather than overconfidence.

KV Anand met me for the permission to act in Kavan movie.Firstly i hesitate to act in the film.I convinced him by saying i wont have the habit of acting in others films and said why cant you try with other actors.He replied, its a good character and told me to act if u have faith in me.After those words i cant say no to the movie rather i didn't heard those words from any persons in my cine carrier.Those words impressed me a lot.

Vijay Sethupathi is good actor.He has his own attitude in which nowadays rare to see among other actors.Once after the pressmeet i was leaving the private channel suddenly i heard a voice for the autograph, its vijay Sethupathi.Such a humble person he is.It was easy and supportive to work along with him'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment